WHY CHOOSE CLOUDPROS?
Does cloud IT provide any benefits?
When you are thinking about your company and wondering what the future may bring, you probably remember having heard of cloud IT on some occasion.
You might not think much of the advantages, but rather of the uncertainty involved.
You know what your company has, but not what it will get, and you fear losing control of your existing data data which is essential to your operations and the entire basis of running your business.
Lets have a closer look at what typically generates uncertainty and the opportunities that are actually available to companies.
According to an analysis published in Gartner, it is very likely that you are worried because of the following:
• Afraid to lose control of your data
• You know what you have, but not what you will get
• Will it contribute anything to the company at all?
• Moving everything into the "cloud" isnt that complicated, and what will it cost?
• Who protects my data, and what happens if it all disappears?
• We have worked with the same IT officer for 20 years, and we are very happy to work with him!
As a provider of IT-security solutions, all these issues are extremely relevant to us.
Without such considerations and the feedback from existing customers, we would not be able to further develop the platform we are currently offering.
With complete peace of mind, we can therefore enter into the often critical dialogue concerning your IT operations, because we are familiar with the implications for your company.
Many find it hard to leave their data in the cloud. It is a matter of trust and the fact that the benefits should outweigh your worries.
Because we grew up using water from a tap and power from a socket, we hardly ever think of the fact that we have left the control of power and water to an external provider. We just do it.
In concrete terms, it means that you get:
• The highest level of security that money can buy!
• Huge savings on hardware, power and licenses.
• More efficient use of time / minimised downtime in the entire company.
• A more flexible workday for your staff.
• A happy employee is far more efficient employee.
• Experience shows that investments are on average paid back within 4 to 6 months (ROI).
• As a company owner, this is the absolute BEST investment you can make.
In short, we have the key to your companys growth. We would be pleased to help you identify your needs and review your opportunities based on your needs, not ours.
Cloudpros ApS focuses on:
Global 100 FIREWALL ( 2.24 MILL PPS WITH L7 IDS/IPS )
6.33 MILLION IOPS AVAILALBLE
So how do we do it?
When you decide to enter into an agreement with Cloudpros ApS, we will jointly engineer a plan to find out what has to be done and how long it will take.
A plan will usually be divided into phases to make sure that all work will be handled in a controlled and sound manner.
Below you will find an 8-12 week implementation plan for 50+ users:
• Baseline "as is"
• Vision "to be"
• Business "what to expect"
• Specifikation of current challenges
• Detailed projectplan
• Final Business Case
• Template for new design
• Onboarding of client
• Sign-off from client
• Grafical overview of new platform
• Early Deployment
• Parallel environments
• Early migration of data
• Implementation and deployment of test design
• Performance test (version 1)
• Roadmap of Data-migration
• Verification of performance according to baseline
• Application integration
• SLA documentation
• Test report
• Improvement of skills
• Knowledge sharing
• Performance boost Internal IT
• Education Material
• Alignment of new procedures with Internal IT
• Final DATA migration
• Quality assurance DATA
• Migrated DATA integration
• Corrupt DATA testing
• Quality assurance report
• All users on all applications
• Full deployment on all platforms
• Performance reporting
• Platform monitoring
• Final Quality report
• Optimizing delivery
• Lessons Learned
• Incident reporting
• User Experience (UX)
• Workshop with a focus on consolidating the new solution
As you can see, the plan is carefully thought out and structured, and it eliminates the risk of errors in the processes.
What are your benefits?
We have quite simply focused on our knowhow regarding LEAN and our experience from comprehensive IT installations in companies such as LEGO
and THOMSON REUTERS ELITE
to develop a solution for small and medium-sized enterprises. This also ensures that the enterprises reap the same IT benefits as large-scale global companies.
We do guarantee the following:
• No major expenses for servers
• Predictable operating costs based on long-term agreements
• Maximum flexibility
• Lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
• Major power consumption savings
• No waste due toexpensive stand-by capacity
• No time waiting for hardware to be delivered by a supplier
• Avoid outdated technology in your company
• Focus on business opportunities instead of operational issues
• Access to specialists when needed
• More time for supporting the companys IT staff
• Access to state-of-the-art technologies
• Freedom to change strategies without having to recover stranded costs
• No loss of information in case of theft or fire
• So, as you can see, we understand the challenges your company is facing and can help you take advantage of the business opportunities provided by the newest technology
Helping your company in terms of innovation and growth without overloading you with technical jargon is largely what sets us apart from other suppliers.
One of the results you will achieve is that your company increases its safety and competitive position, attracts the best employees, gains adaptability to change and releases further resources for consolidation and growth.
Tap into the full potential of your company!
The size of a company means nothing to Cloudpros ApS' infrastructure.
The systems were designed so they can be used by companies of all sizes whether there are just a couple of users or thousands of them.
Below are examples of companies we have provided services to.
CONTACT CLOUDPROS APS
We improve your profit and security!